CAA Capsules 60
CAA Capsules - Balanced Chelated Minerals and Natural Vitamins
CAA Capsules are now enhanced with more Magnesium and Vitamin D
CAA Capsules are a high quality lactose and gluten free mineral and vitamin formulation. Originally developed and refined by Australian farmer, Percy Weston over 50 years ago this blend of minerals assists and supports the body to prevent and heal various health disorders. CAA capsules have been formulated for New Zealand soil conditions.
Recent Improvements to CAA Capsules:
- One and a half times more Magnesium and twice the amount of natural Iodine.
- 50% more Potassium and five times more natural Vitamin D.
- Pure organic Silica from bamboo shoots.
- High quality, pleasant tasting capsules.
- Finest quality Swiss Niacin.
Why take CAA Capsules? Our food chain is seriously depleted of minerals. Intensive agricultural practices deplete the soil of essential trace minerals. Modern fertilisers can alter the mineral balance of the soil.
CAA may help support:
- Brain alertness and clarity
- Relax your body, your mind and support sleep
- Blood sugar balance and optimum cholesterol levels
- Assists in the absorption of minerals and nutrients
- Supports healthy intestines and artery health
- Energy and muscle building
- Protection from oxygen damage and premature ageing
- Boost your immunity
- Supports healthy body fat regulation
- Bone health
- Appearance of skin, hair, nails and gums
- Health of digestive system
CAA Capsules Directions: Adults: Take ONE capsule at night after the evening meal for best results. Children over 8 years: Take ONE capsule after the evening meal every second night.
CAA Capsules Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Boron (chelated) - 2.5mg
- Chromium (polynicotinate) 125mcg
- Cobalt (chelated) - 25mcg
- Copper (chelated) - 1.5mg
- Iodine (natural from sea kelp) - 100mcg
- Iron (chelated) - 5mg
- Magnesium - 200mg
- Manganese (chelated) - 6.5mg
- Potassium - 200mg
- Selenium (chelated) - 150mcg
- Silica (organic from plants) - 14mg
- Sulphur (MSM non-allergenic) - 75mg
- Zinc (chelated) - 10mg
- Antioxidants and Bioflavonoids - 25mg
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine - 1000mcg
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavin - 1000mcg
- Vitamin B3 Niacinamide - 10mg
- Vitamin B5 calcium Pantothenate - 8mg
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine - 1000mcg
- Vitamin B9(Folic Acid) - 300mcg
- Vitamin B12 (high absorption) - 5mcg
- Vitamin C - 35mg
- Vitamin D (natural) - 25mcg
- Vitamin E (natural) - 10mg
CAA Capsules Precautions: Keep CAA Capsules out of reach of children. Do NOT exceed the recommended dose.
CAA Capsules Presentation: Each pack contains 60 capsules (enough for two months supply)
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - CAA Capsules 60
- Buy CAA Capsules x 1 for NZD$45.00
- Buy CAA Capsules x 2 for NZD$86.00
- Buy CAA Capsules x 3 for NZD$126.00
- Buy CAA Capsules x 4 for NZD$164.00
- Buy CAA Capsules x 6 for NZD$240.00
Do you need more information about CAA Capsules? Please send your question about CAA Capsules here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use CAA Capsules strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - CAA Capsules 60