Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder 150g
Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder Contains a High Dose of Highly Absorbable Magnesium and Other Essential Ingredients Required to Support Relaxation and Recovery of Muscle Tension, and is Also Beneficial in Times of Stress
Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder is a Great Tasting Magnesium Supplement, Easily Absorbed by the Body, Providing Vital Support for Optimal Muscle Function and Energy, Quality Sleep, Heart and Bone Health, and Pre-menstrual Health
Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder's comprehensive formula provides 350mg of magnesium per serve, and also contains key nutrients such as glutamine, malic acid, carnitine, taurine and B vitamins which work synergistically with magnesium to support its action and effectiveness for a wide range of symptoms in the body.
Good Health Organic Magnesium powder has a refreshing orange flavour and is sweetened with stevia. There are no artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product
- Aids muscle recovery & energy production quickly
- More easily absorbed forms of magnesium
- Support energy production & assists in recovery from muscular stress and tension; cardiovascular health
- Improves energy levels, supports mental & physical performance and helps reduce exercise induced muscle stiffness
- Easy to take, & broad appeal - especially appealing for those who cannot swallow tablets
- Great tasting
- Magnesium: Is an essential mineral involved in many functions within the body but specifically is important for energy production, regulation of muscle contraction and relaxation, and a healthy nervous system.
- Taurine: helps support blood pressure levels alongside the use of magnesium. Facilitates the transport of some minerals into and out of the body's cells, including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium & Sodium.
- B vitamins: Play an integral part in the production of energy within the cells of the body and are important during times of stress – both mentally and physically. Vitamin B6 is essential for the absorption of magnesium. It is required for healthy adrenal gland and nervous system function.
- Glutamine: One of the most abundant and widely used amino acids in the body. Essential for gastrointestinal tract health, immune and muscle function. Provides food for GIT cells, supports athletic performance keeps the immune system strong.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid mostly found in the cardiac and skeletal cells - plays an essential role in transporting fats into the mitochondria (cells that produce energy) for energy production (ATP). It is used as a Cofactor for many cellular reactions. Supports healthy heart function and cell membrane health.
- Malic acid: The combination of magnesium and malic acid may reduce symptoms of muscle tension, stress and stiffness. Helps to reduce tiredness and increase stamina.
- Muscle tension and stiffness
- Energy Support
- Healthy blood pressure support
- Stress, & nervous tension
- Low energy
- Supports healthy cardiovascular system
Directions: Take 1 teaspoonful (approx 5g) mixed with half to one glass of water daily or as professionally advised. Best used mid-morning or afternoon as may have an energising effect.
Ingredients: per serve, (approx 5g):
- Total Elemental Magnesium - 350mg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) - 75mg
- Magnesium (as Citrate) - 50mg
- Magnesium (as Aspartate Dihydrate) - 50mg
- Magnesium (as Phosphate) - 175mg
- Glutamine - 500mg
- Taurine - 500mg
- Levocarnitine (L-carnitine tartrate) - 73.3mg
- Thiamine (Vit B1) (from Thiamine hydrochloride 28mg) - 25mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 2mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) - 20mg
- Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) (from calcium pantothenate 76mg) - 70mg
- Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg) - 41mg
- Folic Acid - 150mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - 20mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 120mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate monobasic) - 100mg
- Other ingredients: Malic Acid 600mg, Stevia leaf extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Orange Flavour, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica
- Formulated without gluten, egg, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours
Precautions: Keep Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder out of reach of children. Take two hours away from antibiotic medications, magnesium may reduce absorption of antibiotics. Caution in people with renal failure. Do not take Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always read the label and take as directed.
Presentation: Each pack contains 150g powder, approximately 30 servings per container.
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder
- Buy Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder x 1 for NZD$21.00
- Buy Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder x 2 for NZD$38.00
Do you need more information about Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder? Please send your question about Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Good Health Organic Magnesium Powder
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
helps with stiff and sore muscles also tension. A nice flavour and easy to take with water. I have taken it for years now called Magnesium powder.
Nice flavour, easy to drink, no lumps
I was grateful to get this Opt Mag Powder as I had problem with my foot with Plantar Faseiitis (muscles tights) went to Physiotherapy after 12 mths problem with foot clinic with no helped.. had be told to try this Opi mag powder and it's improved my foots.. great amazing stuff. it's hard to find in four health shop in auckland.. run out.. found this order on line..yay.