Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola Capsules 90
Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola Gives You The Complete Benefits of Vitamin C The Way It Exists in Nature Alongside Natural Co-factors Including Bioflavonoids and Anthocyanins, Providing Optimum Absorption and Bioavailability
Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola Contains Certified Organic Acerola Berry Extract Standardised to Contain 25% All- Natural Vitamin C, Which is the Highest Level of Naturally Occurring Vitamin C Available in Any Organic Fruit Powder.
Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola is sourced from certified organic ethically grown acerola berries, harvested by hand in certified orchards near the Brazilian Rainforest. The growing of Acerola berries used in Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is a very unique and is founded on the premise that good faith, integrity and environmental responsibility are eminently compatible with good business. The entire production facility where the Acerola berries are handled incorporates low-impact and sustainable technologies into every aspect of the business, including a reforestation program that plants indigenous trees in protected areas at a rate of 25% more than the total company carbon footprint. Just minutes from the orchards, the berries are gently concentrated in a cold-liquid extraction that cleans, filters and dries at low temperatures. This protects the fragile, heat and oxygen sensitive natural vitamin C. The potent Acerola concentrates are then put into a natural matrix with pure, nutritive, certified organic tapioca root powder. This method completely avoids any chance of adding any genetically modified material. The Vitamin C content is analysed and confirmed via stringent testing. In New Zealand, the pure certified organic powder is put into vegetarian capsules.
Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola:
- Helps support your immune defences
- Helps supports your body's natural defences against free radicals
- Helps support you with healthy tissue repair
- Helps supports the collagen health of your skin
Ensuring you get plenty of vitamin C from dietary sources is vital for health and well-being. The Human body lacks the ability to produce vitamin C so if the intake is inadequate, your health may be compromised in the short term and the long term. Smokers and the elderly are particularly at risk. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that protects us from winter ills and chills, supports the immune system and is beneficial during times of stress. It supports strong healthy collagen and connective tissue and promotes healthy gums. Vitamin C is essential for strong healthy bones, joints and ligaments, and supports skin suppleness and elasticity. It is important for iron absorption and supports healthy healing of wounds. Vitamin C also helps protect against the damaging effects of free radicals, and assists capillary tone whilst also supporting healthy toned capillaries
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and storage in the body only lasts for a few hours before it is removed via the urine. Quality vitamin C taken in small doses at regular intervals is almost 100% absorbed into our body. To get the complete benefits of vitamin C the way it exists in nature, it is best taken in a natural food form.
Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola is the only vitamin C supplement that is:
- Certified organic
- Made from an ethically grown, sustainable fruit
- Contains natural co-factors incuding bioflavonoids and anthocyanins
- Effective dose for optimum bioavailability
- 100% natural (in the true sense of the word)
- 100% GM Free
- 100% vegetarian and vegan friendly
- 100% Free of synthetic ascorbic acid
- 100% Free of artificial additives of any sort
- Packed in 100% Sugarcane Plastic packaging - kerbside recyclable.
Directions: Adults: Take 2-3 capsules daily, ideally around mealtimes. Children (7-12 years): Take 1-2 capsules daily
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Malpighia glabra (Acerola) standardised extract equivalent to fresh fruit - 11.5g
- containing natural ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 85mg
- Also contains organic tapioca starch and non organic ingredients: vegetarian hypromellulose capsule, rice starch, vegetarian magnesium stearate
- Free from maltodextrin, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or synthetic ascorbic acid
Precautions: Keep Lifestream Natural Vitamin C out of reach of children.Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Do NOT take Lifestream Natural Vitamin C if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition.
Presentation: Each pack contains 90 capsules.
DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola
- Buy Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola x 1 for NZD$27.00
- Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola is also available in a larger pack size of 220 - Click here to view
- Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola is also available as a powder (60g) - click here to view
Do you need more information about Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola? Please send your question about Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Lifestream Vitamin C Acerola