Melrose Cod Liver Oil Health & Vision Oral Liquid 500ml
Melrose Cod Liver Oil Provides a Good Source of Omega-3 and Vitamins A + D to Support General Health, Well-Being and Vision
Melrose Cod Liver Oil is purified resulting in a light texture and appearance, and has a pleasant orange flavour
Melrose Cod Liver Oil is derived from wild Icelandic cod from the pristine waters of the northern Atlantic. Deep ocean fish such as cod are a natural source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid(EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which cannot be produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet. Melrose Cod Liver Oil is also a source of Vitamins A & D. Vitamin A supports eye health and healthy eye function.
- Maintain healthy eyesight and vision
- Vitamin D supports immune system health
- Vitamin A supports skin health
Omega-3s are essential for overall health and wellbeing. Omega-3s are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids. The human body can not synthesize the Omega-3s from other substances, so you must get these important nutrients from the foods you eat and supplements you consume.
- Cod Liver Oil Health And Vision
- A Good Source Of Essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Found in marine sources, essential fatty omega-3 acids EPA and DHA are the most important, long-chain
- Omega-3s, essential for overall health and wellbeing.
- Maintain And Support Bone Health
- Cod Liver oil contains Vitamin D which helps calcium absorption, leading to healthy bones
- Helps Support Eye, Brain And Cognitive Function
- Vitamin A assists in eye vision and health and are essential in proper brain and cognitive function
- Support General Health And Wellbeing
- Omega-3, Vitamin A and Vitamin D are essential vitamins and fatty acids that contribute to healthy immune systems, healthy muscle function and a healthy neuromuscular system.
Melrose premium quality ocean-derived health oils are regularly tested for heavy metals and toxins. Melrose is conscientious about the environment therefore Fish Oils are sourced from 100% sustainable wild Atlantic Cod from the pristine waters of northern Atlantic.
Directions: Adults take 1 teaspoon (5mL) daily. Children 2 to 12 years take 2.5mL daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Best consumed with food to avoid any aftertaste. Store below 25 degrees C. For extended freshness store refrigerated. Regrigerate after opening. Best consumed within 12 seeks after opening. To maintain quality and freshness, keep bottle in carton.
Ingredients: Each 5ml dose contains:
- Cod liver oil - 4.53g
- Equivalent: Omega-3 marine triglycerides - 906mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - 317mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - 271mg
- Retinyl palmitate - 2.49mg
- Equiv. vitamin A (3125IU) - 1360mcg RE
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 400IU) - 11.3mcg
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
- Contains fish
- Gluten free
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your docor first. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents (RE) vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Presentation: Each glass bottle contains 500ml
DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Melrose Cod Liver Oil
- Buy Melrose Cod Liver Oil x 1 for NZD$29.00
Do you need more information about Melrose Cod Liver Oil? Please send your question about Melrose Cod Liver Oil here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Melrose Cod Liver Oil strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Melrose Cod Liver Oil