MooGoo Milk Shampoo 500ml - New Zealand only
MooGoo Milk Shampoo is a Scalp Friendly pH Balanced Shampoo Formulated to Help Support Scalp Problems
MooGoo Milk Shampoo is made with natural cleansers combined with ingredients to control the micro-flora of the scalp that can cause scalp problems for many adults and children.
Directions: Massage into scalp and rinse off. Foolow with Moogoo Conditioner.
- Aqua, Decyl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Derived De-Tangler), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifying Wax), Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Coco Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Fragrant Oil (Phthalate free).
- No Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Petrolatum and Paraffin Oil, Silicones, PEG's
- No Parabens, paraffin, phenoxyethanol
- No animal testing
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use Moogoo Milk Shampoo if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. As with all natural products, patch testing is recommended.
Presentation: Each pump pack contains 500ml
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - Moogoo Milk Shampoo
- Buy Moogoo Milk Shampoo x 1 for NZD$20.00
- Moogoo Milk Shampoo is also available in a pack size of 1L - click here to view
Do you need more information about Moogoo Milk Shampoo? Please send your question about Moogoo Milk Shampoo here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use Moogoo Milk Shampoo strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Moogoo Milk Shampoo
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this shampoo. So gentle on your hair and great if you have any itchy scalp problems
We only use this shampoo on the kids and it keeps their hair healthy. Would recommend to others
My husband has had psoriasis for many years and moogoo is the only product that works A ++
I bought MooGoo shampoo and conditioner after having a good experience with MooGoo Udder Cream. I have used more than two months now and I have no longer trouble with itchiness on my head. Even I have long hair, just a small amount (one pump) is enough to clean my hair. The shampoo has a scent like milk and conditioner scent is like coconutty. å Definitely recommend it!
My fiancé has aggressive psoriasis that goes from his head and eyebrows to his facial hair. This shampoo is amazing at keeping it under control. Though it should be noted that once a fortnight he does need to use another brand from another store for a more intense treatment. Only to stop his scalp from getting too resilient against MooGoo, but this brand has proven to be a winner in this house. Only con is it is very drying to his long hair, but followed with the MooGoo conditioner it is left silky and shiny. Have repurchased this for him every few months since Christmas 2017 and will continue to do so.