MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream 120g
MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is MooGoo's Original Natural Repair Moisturiser for Dry or Damaged Skin
MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is the original udder cream that started it all. MooGoo products originated from a cream used in dairy farms to repair the skin on cow's udders. The Skin Milk Udder Cream is the lightest of MooGoo creams. It easily soaks in with skin repair ingredients and is non-greasy. Milk Protein is added to help keep the skin supple and elastic. MooGoo’s Skin Milk Udder Cream is used in a number of hospitals in Australia as a moisturiser cream for dry and damaged skin following radiation treatment and chemotherapy.
- Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity) - Hydrolysed Milk Protein is one of the most nutrient rich proteins due to its complete amino acid content. Studies have found that milk protein in a cream increased skin elasticity by around 20% compared to the same cream without. Skin elasticity ensures lines and wrinkles are minimised after any movement of the skin. For people with Lactose intolerance this is no problem, however for people that are allergic to Milk Protein itself, this ingredient would not be suitable.
- Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract) - Comfrey Root has long been associated with soft, healthy skin. Allantoin is a skin conditioner that has been purified from comfrey. A soothing and non-irritating ingredient, Allantoin is thought to help maintain healthy skin by encouraging the removal of dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of healthy skin tissue.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - Sweet Almond Oil is extracted from almond kernels. It’s high in minerals and vitamins, and the types of fatty acids needed for troubled skin.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Olive oil is derived from the ripe olive fruit. It’s packed with antioxidants and has a balanced fatty acid composition which restores moisture and nourishment to compromised skin. Olive oil is a great addition to natural and edible skincare.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) - Aloe Vera is a flowering succulent plant that stores water in enlarged fleshy leaves, stems, or roots. The leaf juice contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function of all the body's systems, and particularly known for its healing and soothing benefits (including skin and oral health!).
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract - Skin Care needs to stay pure from yeast and mould. That is why ingredients like Parabens etc are used by a lot of companies. These work great at achieving their aim, but a lot of our “customers”prefer products without parabens. We worked for over a year to develop a preservation system based on Hops Extract. All our creams have now been checked for preservative efficacy using the British Pharmacopeia test. We are very proud that we are probably one of the first companies to develop this natural and edible anti-bacterial system into our creams.
Directions: Apply first to damp skin after washing, then as required. Due to the consistency of this cream, sometimes an air bubble can occur in the stem of the pump - just tap the bottle on the counter to clear the air bottle and continue pumping. As with all natural products, patch test for allergies before use.
- Aqua (water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifying Wax), Streaic Acid (Thickener), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Allantoin (Comfrey Root)Extract, P Anisic Acid (Natural Preservative), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Fragrance (Phthalate-Free Oatmeal), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
- MooGoo uses edible oils
- Free of paraffin, parabens and phenoxyethanol
- No animal testing
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do use take MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. As with all natural products, patch test for allergies before use. Always read the label and use as directed.
Presentation: Each tube contains 120g
FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE - MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream
- Buy MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream x 1 for NZD$15.00
- MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is also available in a pack size of 270g - click here to view
Do you need more information about MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream? Please send your question about MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream here
Medicines, herbal remedies and dietary supplements have benefits and may have risks. Always read the instructions carefully and use MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream strictly as directed. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional promptly.
NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy
© NZ-Online-Pharmacy.com - MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have tried so many moisturisers for dry skin but none compare to this. So soothing and protective. I am so impressed with the results. My hands were so dy and rough, but not any more! I have even tried it on dry skin on my face, excellent. Thanks MooGoo